Visa Americas

Fiancé Visa

A Fiancé Visa, also known as a K-1 visa, is a nonimmigrant visa that allows a foreign national fiancé(e) of a US citizen to enter the United States for the purpose of getting married. The visa is designed to facilitate the reunification of engaged couples by providing the foreign fiancé(e) the opportunity to travel to the US, marry their US citizen partner, and then apply for adjustment of status to become a lawful permanent resident.

US citizen must file a petition on behalf of their foreign fiancé(e) with USCIS.

To obtain a Fiancé Visa, the US citizen must file a petition on behalf of their foreign fiancé(e) with the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS). The petition requires evidence of a genuine relationship, such as proof of an intent to marry within 90 days of the foreign fiancé(e)’s entry into the US. Once the petition is approved, the foreign fiancé(e) can apply for a K-1 visa at the US embassy or consulate in their home country. Upon entering the US on a K-1 visa, the couple must marry within the specified time frame, after which the foreign spouse can pursue lawful permanent residency through the adjustment of status process.


At, we specialize in providing comprehensive services to assist US citizens and their foreign fiancé(e)s in obtaining a K-1 Fiancé Visa. Our dedicated team is here to guide you through the intricate process of bringing your fiancé(e) to the United States for marriage and eventual permanent residency.

Our Fiancé K-1 Visa service includes

Consultation and Eligibility Assessment

We begin by conducting an in-depth consultation to assess your eligibility for the Fiancé Visa. Our consultants evaluate your relationship, confirm that you meet the requirements as a US citizen petitioner, and determine if your fiancé(e) meets the qualifications as a K-1 visa applicant.

Petition Preparation

We assist you in preparing the Form I-129F, Petition for Alien Fiancé(e), and ensure that it is completed accurately and in compliance with USCIS guidelines. Our team guides you through the collection of supporting documents, such as proof of relationship, intent to marry, and financial sponsorship.

Document Compilation and Review

We meticulously compile all required supporting documents, including passports, birth certificates, divorce or death certificates (if applicable), evidence of meeting in person within the past two years, and more. Our consultants conduct a thorough review of the documents to ensure completeness and adherence to USCIS standards.

Consular Processing Guidance

Once the petition is approved by USCIS, our team provides guidance on the next steps, including the process of obtaining the K-1 visa through consular processing at the US embassy or consulate in the foreign fiancé(e)’s home country. We assist in the preparation of necessary forms, document gathering, and interview preparation to increase the chances of a successful visa application.

Adjustment of Status Support

After your fiancé(e) enters the United States on a K-1 visa and you get married within the required timeframe, we can provide assistance with the adjustment of status process to obtain lawful permanent residency (green card) for your spouse. We guide you through the preparation of the necessary forms, compilation of supporting documents, and submission to USCIS.

Ongoing Support and Communication

Throughout the entire process, our consultants are available to address your questions, provide updates on the progress of your case, and ensure timely communication with relevant government agencies. We strive to provide personalized support and make your journey as smooth as possible.


Please note that our services focus on providing guidance and assistance with the Fiancé K-1 visa process. We recommend consulting with legal professionals for specific legal advice pertaining to your unique circumstances. (We can connect you with experienced, affordable and reliable US immigration Attorneys if legal advice is required)

Expert Connect

Contact us today to learn more about our Fiancé K-1 Visa service offering. We are committed to helping you navigate the complex immigration process and reunite with your fiancé(e) in the United States.

Frequently Asked Questions?

You can find the most commonly asked questions and their answers right on this page. For any further doubts, please do not hesitate to contact us. We are here to help you.

A Fiancé Visa, also known as a K-1 Visa, is a nonimmigrant visa that allows a foreign national to enter the United States for the purpose of marrying a U.S. citizen within 90 days of arrival.

To be eligible for a Fiancé Visa, you must be engaged to a U.S. citizen, intend to marry within 90 days of arrival in the U.S., and meet certain other requirements set by the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS).

The requirements include being legally eligible to marry, having a genuine and bona fide relationship with your U.S. citizen fiancé(e), meeting income requirements, passing background checks, and more. The specific requirements can vary, so it’s best to consult with an immigration attorney or service provider for personalized guidance. We can assist you and we are committed to help you.

The processing time for a Fiancé Visa can vary depending on various factors such as the workload of the USCIS and the U.S. embassy or consulate processing the visa. On average, it may take several months to a year to complete the process. It’s important to start the application process well in advance of your planned wedding date.

Yes, once your fiancé(e) enters the United States on a Fiancé Visa and marries you within the 90-day period, they can apply for work authorization by filing an application for an Employment Authorization Document (EAD). Once approved, they will be eligible to work in the United States.

Yes, your unmarried children who are under 21 years old may be eligible to accompany you to the United States on a K-2 Visa as long as they are listed on your fiancé(e) visa petition. They must enter the U.S. within one year from the date the K-1 Visa was issued.

Submit your enquiry

Newsletter Subscription

Subscribe to our newsletter and stay informed about the latest U.S. Visa news and updates.