Visa Americas

H-1B Visa services for Employees

At, we specialize in providing comprehensive H-1B visa consultation services to help employees secure employment opportunities in the United States. We understand the intricacies of the H-1B visa program and are committed to guiding both individuals and employers through the process with expertise and efficiency.  

Collaborating with employers who are willing to sponsor H-1B visas for qualified foreign professionals we can help to achieve your career goals. We are offering expert guidance and consultation on the H-1B visa process, eligibility criteria, and application requirements by assessing your qualifications and helping you understand your chances of securing an H-1B visa based on the current immigration landscape. 


We are committed to your success and take pride in our ability to navigate the complexities of the H-1B visa program. With our expertise and personalized approach, we strive to ensure a smooth and efficient process, allowing you to focus on your career goals in the United States.

Expert Connect

Contact us today to schedule a consultation and take the first step towards securing an H-1B visa and pursuing exciting employment opportunities in the United States.

Frequently Asked Questions?

You can find the most commonly asked questions and their answers right on this page. For any further doubts, please do not hesitate to contact us. We are here to help you.

The H-1B Visa is a non-immigrant visa that allows U.S. employers to hire foreign workers in specialized occupations. It is commonly used for professionals in fields such as IT, engineering, finance, and healthcare.

To be eligible for an H-1B Visa, you must have a job offer from a U.S. employer in a specialized occupation requiring at least a bachelor’s degree or its equivalent. Additionally, you must possess the necessary qualifications and experience for the position.

The H-1B Visa application process involves several steps. First, your employer must submit a Labor Condition Application (LCA) to the U.S. Department of Labor. Once approved, they file Form I-129, Petition for a Nonimmigrant Worker, with U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) on your behalf. If your petition is approved, you can then apply for an H-1B Visa at a U.S. embassy or consulate.

Yes, as an H-1B Visa holder, you can bring your spouse and unmarried children under the age of 21 to the U.S. They can apply for H-4 dependent visas, which allow them to live and study in the U.S. However, H-4 visa holders are not authorized to work unless they obtain their own employment visa.

Yes, you can change jobs while on an H-1B Visa. However, you must ensure that your new employer files a new H-1B petition on your behalf before you start working for them. You can only work for the new employer once the petition is approved.

Submit your enquiry

Newsletter Subscription

Subscribe to our newsletter and stay informed about the latest U.S. Visa news and updates.